Most agents simply list homes. We market them. From listing to closing, we are committed to working closely with you to navigate the entire sale process; taking the time and using our expertise to understand the unique selling points of your home and neighborhood. That means that we will sell your home smoothly, for top price. We will actively target the types of buyers most likely to want your home. We will advise you about the home repairs and improvements that will maximize your asking price. And We will advertise your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
As Your Agents, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, country transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Listing Services Include:
- Strategic Pricing for the Current Market
- Professional Photography Session for Listings
- Consultation and Staging Assistance
- Open Houses
- Virtual Tour of the Home Including a YouTube Video
- Social Media marketing – Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn Target Marketing (direct mailing to local areas via postcards, magazine publicity, emails to over 500 real estate agents in Cathy’s network)
- Listings appear on over 900 online services, with national and international exposure
- Communicate regularly with clients on the progress of their home or home search
- Unparalleled Customer Service
Click Below For More Information on: